Business & Executive Leadership Coaching
Have you ever felt it would be great to have someone in your corner? Organizational change and executive leadership challenges are difficult to say the least. For this very reason, Inscape offers confidential, professional executive coaching to guide you through the process of change and to help you attain both your personal and professional goals.
What we often see is that the coaching partnership often begins when a corporate leader is mired in a dilemma and feels stymied – but you don’t have to wait to start making positive changes, and reaping the benefits.
Inscape Consulting can help every executive clear a path to his or her goals–today.
Our work with executives around the world reminds us time and again that it is indeed lonely at the top. Even in good times, an executive’s performance may suffer from an inability to discuss challenges with peers. Inscape coaching helps to establish a "climate within" in which vital issues may be brought to the surface, confronted, and dealt with proactively and confidentially.
Delivering practical knowledge to effect the kind of behavioral change that drives real–world results, Inscape coaching empowers executives to overcome obstacles that lead to improved personal performance. Ultimately, this work is transformational leading to positive results for the organization.
powerful leadership insights and diagnostics, coupled with sound strategic planning
Inscape provides a wide range of business services to establish baseline issues and a plan to move forward.
- Inscape will determine the leadership culture then describe a leadership strategy, and formulate an implementation and measurement plan
- Inscape provides consulting on organizational recruitment, review, assessment, talent management and retention issues
- Inscape will conduct team re–engineering, and provide means to overcome dysfunctional teams
- Inscape will consult on organizational succession planning and leadership development issues
- Inscape helps solve organizational performance issues and challenges in change initiatives
- Inscape helps establish organizational reframing including strategic organizational decision making and alignment issues for sustainable growth
As a certified executive coach, I work with a wide range of international clients and offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each individual. Within a supportive atmosphere, I help clients attain the professional and personal growth they’re striving for.
Sessions are offered both in person and on the telephone. We will start with an initial assessment to clearly define your short and long term goals, everything from communication skills to personal acceptance. We will use these goals as a foundation to create a strategy for attaining these objectives.
I specialize in the following areas:
|Leadership Development||Business Strategy||Organizational Development|
|Conflict Management||Team Development||Talent Assessment|
|Succession Planning||Time Management||Competency Building|
|Employee Engagement||Successful Executive Transitions||Psychometrics – MBTI and EQ Assessment|
a wide range of organizational & leadership assessment tools
At Inscape, we have a range of tools and programs to help establish a solid, baseline understanding of yourself, and the people in your organization:
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) — as self—awareness is fundamental to good leadership, the MBTI helps everyone understand the impact that personal style has on people's motivation and commitment
- MBTI teams — using the MBTI, teams can evaluate their strengths and also clarify biases in their working practices. For instance, does the team over—emphasize logical assessment at the expense of considering personnel issues, such as morale? Or does it focus too strongly on strategy and not enough on the practicalities of implementation?
- Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation—Behaviour (FIRO—B) in combination with the MBTI. These tools in combination help examine and describe leadership styles from various perspectives
- 360—degree leadership evaluations
- Birkman Assessments — relationship management is key to understanding yourself and others
- Emotional Quotient (EQ) — assessment and testing helps business leaders to work and lead with emotional intelligence
- Assessment and development of learning organizations
- Organizational leadership that exceeds expectations rallies the staff, and outperforms the competition, day in and day out.
Today, in this new economy, leadership is a strategic investment companies can’t afford to go without.